This Web site (www.voicesforservice.org) is maintained and operated by City Year, Inc.
Information Provided by You to Voices for National Service
There are various application and sign-up sections on our Web site containing input forms which require your name, e-mail address and other information. By submitting such forms, you give us permission to contact you with messages that are related to your interest in Voices for National Service.
All disclosure to us is voluntary and you may at anytime decide to rescind the information you provided to us by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Tracked by Voices for National Service
Voices for National Service collects Web usage statistics strictly for the purpose of managing and maintaining our Web sites. All such information is anonymous. The uses of this data are for technical and/or content-development purposes, such as troubleshooting, detecting security risks, and optimizing navigation and other features.
We use various software programs such as Google Analytics that summarize visitor activity data, which may include: TCP/IP addresses, URLs visited on the Voices for National Service Web site, and referring Web sites.
Information Collected by Voices for National Service
When you visit our website or make a donation online or offline, you may provide us with personal information (such as name, address, email address, telephone numbers and/or credit/debit card information) that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis for various purposes. These purposes include registering to receive email newsletters or other materials, requesting further information from us about projects and services, donating to us, ordering merchandise, making requests, submitting a form on our website, or simply asking a question. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, whether it is online or offline. We ask for personal information so that we can fulfill your request and return your message. This information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies. Voices for National Service does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. If you choose not to provide any of that information, we may not be able to fulfill your request or complete your order, but you will still be free to browse the other sections of the websites owned and administered by Voices for National Service. This means that you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
We may disclose your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries for research, marketing, and other purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to vendors, service providers, contractors, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf, such as our donation processor.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another entity, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To Protect Us and Others. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate, Hashed, and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, hashed, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Voices for National Service uses various security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information. We strive to follow best practices regarding network and server configuration, firewalls, security patches, and other measures to protect all data on Voices for National Service systems. However, we cannot guarantee that these measures will prevent the theft or unintentional disclosure of personally identifiable data.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other Web sites that may contain information of interest to our visitors, and for the purpose of submitting online donations. Voices for National Service takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over, third party organizations’ privacy policies, security practices, views, or the accuracy of any information contained on other such Web sites.
Voices for National Service strives to provide a Web site that is accessible to all visitors. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems accessing any part of our Web site.
Using Text and Images
All information provided on this Web site that is not secured is considered public information. Logos of sponsors and other partners on the Voices for National Service website are the trademarks of their respective companies. All other images, including the Voices for National Service logo, are copyrighted material and may not be reused without explicit written permission from Voices for National Service. Please contact the Communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to use text or images.
Unsubscribe from Voices for National Service Communication Lists
Voices for National Service will occasionally send e-mail to subscribers who have not opted out of our email communications. If you receive any email originating from Voices for National Service in error, please send an email to email@example.com with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.